Sunday, February 27, 2011

Journal #4

Who is Bruce Mau?

Bruce Mau is a visionary and world-leading innovator who is the chief creative officer for Bruce Mau design.

What has he done?

Since founding his studio in 1985, Mau has used design and optimism to originate, innovate, and renovate businesses, brands, products, and experiences. Bruce Mau is recognized as an author and publisher of award-winning books, including the celebrated Zone Books series and S,M,L,XL in collaboration with Rem Koolhaas

Why is he interesting to us?

His Incomplete Manifesto for Growth guides thousands with his articulation of design strategies and motivations for unleashing creativity.

34. Make Mistakes Faster

Throughout my process for my projects I make so many mistakes and they are usually close to the end of the project. I need to start making them faster, so my end result is better. As well, I can have more time to fix them. I also need to start making less mistakes on my projects, so I can come up with the great solutions to the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment